Sunday, April 24, 2011

Moments



One day we bought chocolate and on the chocolate wrapper there was writing. It said enjoy the small things in life. I thought it was about bugs and other small creatures. But daddy told me it meant enjoy the small moments in life. I agreed. And during the day I got to see all the different moments that happened. In the morning I was happy because we were painting eggs. Then I was grumpy, because I like to be bossy and I wanted the eggs to be on the coffee table and my mom wanted them in the kitchen. Then in the afternoon we sat at the window and watched the sea. It was beautiful and relaxing. I could imagine what the weather was outside. I could feel what it felt like. It was like summer night, kind of windy, but warm. Then, at 11 o'clock, we went to church. It was squashy. But the music was beautiful. It was Easter. I was happy.

Life isn't one whole big moment. Many different things can happen in a day. You can be happy all day, or be grumpy or sad.  But even if you are sad, there would be all these small moments that you could enjoy.


Milla,

Easter 2011